When we say we have the best brand names in the world we mean it. Tableking only sells brand names which have stood the test of time. Brand names that qualify to be respected globally.
- Andre Verdier Laguiole: This genuine French Laguiole cutlery brand has a long heritage that dates back to 1859. The Laguiole cutlery is available in a wide range of colours including the most favoured ivory and mixed coloured handles. Andre Verdier offers exceptional value
- Cutipol: This in-demand brand excels in producing luxurious cutlery that has a wow factor. Most popular in the Cutipol range is the Goa pattern that features a refined style with a thin, elegant handle. Goa is available in gold, white and stainless steel. Cutipol cutlery is made in Portugal.
- Bugatti: made in Italy, Bugatti cutlery offers unique and luxurious cutlery for the discerning buyer. Choose from gold accented with coloured handles. This designer cutlery brand is ideal for entertaining and offering a further luxurious layer of opulence to your dining table.
- Laguiole Jean Dubost: This is our premium French Laguiole range of cutlery. This genuine French brand was the first to export their fine cutlery to the western world. Jean Dubost sets itself apart by using heavy gauge stainless steel and applying a hand finish on each piece of cutlery. This range also includes luxurious olive wood crafted handles.
- Royal Doulton: Stylish Stainless Steel cutlery from the world’s most loved tableware brand. Royal Doulton cutlery is easy to care for and suits all dining including everyday use and for entertaining.
- Stanley Rogers: This household name is well recognised for quality 18/10 stainless steel cutlery. This brand is amongst the most popular in Australia, offering beautiful cutlery for everyday use and also when entertaining. Our most popular Stanley Rogers ranges includes Libra and Clarendon
- Whitehill Silver: One of the most highly regaled cutlery comes from Whitehill Silver. Made in England to the very highest standards. The brand offers both stainless steel and sterling silver cutlery
Kitchen Knife Brands:
We carry the very best in Kitchen Knives from around the World so you can shop with absolute confidence. Some of our leading Brands include
- Messermeister Knives – From the Super Durable Kitchen Ranges such as San Moritz and Meridian to the Luxury Timber Handled Ranges of the Oliva Elite and Royale Elite ranges. Messermeister offers superior Knife Technology to last for years.
- Global Knives – Japan is known around the World for its Quality Knife Production. Many of the techniques in Knife manufacturing date back to the days of Samurai. Brands like Global are used daily in Professional Kitchens and relied on by Professional Chefs. When it comes to performance, Global is certainly a trustworthy brand to back in the kitchen.
- Tojiro Knives – Another leader in Professional Knives. Tojiro is Japans Number One Producer of Top End Professional Chef Knives. The Design elements in a Tojiro Knife are not just about cutting but also about the ergonomic design in your hand. If you are Chef you will be using Knives everyday. The Better the Grip the less tasking on your hands and wrist. Tojiro is a top contender in this department.
- Arzberg is amongst one of the highest quality dinnerware manufacturers in the world. German based and established in 1887, the most famous body shaping design is the 1382 design. A multi award winning pattern designed by Herman Gretsch in 1931. Embracing German modernism, its form follows function and whether you select the pure white 1382 dinnerware or the decorated designs in the 1382 series, you are setting the table with the best of the best.
- Burleigh Pottery from Middleton England still uses the same traditional hand made techniques as were employed back in 1851. Together with hand applied transfers each piece of tableware is meticulously created. With timeless designs such as Calico, Asiatic Pheasants and Chintz, Burleigh continues to be a favoured choice of true English handmade dinnerware and tableware.
- Churchill China of England has its roots dating back to 1795. Specialising in superior English Fine Bone China and still proudly manufactured in England, our Churchill range boasts one of the largest English Bone China ranges in the Australian market. Ideal for at home or as beautiful gifts, Churchill mugs redefine elegance and sophistication.
- Cornishware produced by the TG Green company needs little to no introduction. One of the most easily recognised tableware brands in the world, Cornishware’s famous and iconic Cornish Blue design still is amongst our most popular selling ranges of quality tableware.
- Denby Pottery of England remains widely unknown to many in Australia yet for those who know Denby testify to its superior glazing and durability. For those who know Denby know that it is hailed as amongst one of the toughtest long lasting dinnerware and tableware brands in the world. Hand manufactured and glazed, the Denby tableware collection offers uniqueness in a world of mass produced designs. Classic shapings and incredible pride in craftsmanship continue to bring new lovers of quality tableware over to become Denby fans for life.
- Portmeirion is the English company which needs almost no introduction. With globally top selling designs the Portmeirion company has expanded to include in its portfolio Spode and Royal Worcester. Famous patterns such as Botanic Gardens and Blue Italian continue to be favourites. Constantly bringing out new patterns, the Portmeirion company offers a tremondous and versatile range of dinnerware and tableware for all tastes.
- Royal Doulton of England has reinvented the company to offer a variety of dinnerware for all budgets whilst still maintaining its focus on quality and superior design. From classic formal, modern casual and the new 1815 tapas ranges, the varied styles of Royal Doulton offer exceptional world leading quality at exceptional prices.
- Royal Worcester has created tableware, dinnerware and decor ranges for over 200 years. Now owned by world famous Portmeirion, the Royal Worcester designs of formal dinnerware continue to be admired by a new generation.
- Sophie Conran for Portmeirion is a very special dinnerware, tableware and kitchenware range. Designed by internationally respected designer Sophie Conran, the collection is shaped to reproduce to the unqiue quality of hand shaped dinnerware. Together with our ranges of White, White Oak and Celadon, Tableking offers the Australian Market the largest range in the Southern Hemisphere of this superior quality, much loved brand.