To describe the NEW Denby Halo dinner set range words like functional, hip, creative, conceptual and also enchanting. Denby Halo creates a visual masterpiece. It also sets the mood for beautiful food, drink and conversation. It also has been handmade in England at the Denby Pottery Factory by master potters.
We guarantee that your Denby Dinner Set will not chip, so confident that we guarantee it for 2 years*
For over 200 years Denby Pottery has been a household name for quality dinner sets and dinnerware. Denby, known around the world for its premium English Stoneware; which is some of the toughest tableware in the world. The modern design of Halo is an exciting addition to the modern Denby dinnerware patterns. It focuses towards contemporary dinnerware that functions easily for casual every day then dresses up for formal occasions.
Fall in love with Denby Halo
Sometimes you simply scratch your head and wonder how on earth a company came up with the pricing on a product. But, with Halo, there is no such confusion. Handmade in England then Hand glazed by Master potters, the beauty of Halo is instantly appreciated. With over 25 stages of manufacturing, it makes Halo truly sensational and appealing. With a beautiful mirror finished exterior glazing, the undercurrent of greys, whites, electric blue and black are very hip, very modern and very exciting. The rimmed plates offer a sense of sophistication and formality which add a richness to the design elements.
- Highest Quality English Stoneware hand made and also glazed in England at the Denby Pottery Factory
- Denby Halo is fast tracking up the most wanted dinnerware list. The dramatic glazing and colours make this tableware range perfect for almost any occasion imaginable.
- A large range of useful accessories.
- All Denby Halo is Oven safe, Freezer safe, Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Practical plate and bowl sizes
- Made from ‘Tough Stuff’ Denby English Stoneware. You can be confident you are buying quality that will last for many years to come.