Types of Coffee Mugs
- Hot chocolate – generally the preferred mug for hot chocolate is approx 400 – 500ml and wide at the top. This mug is wide to allow for marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Cappuccino – generally 200ml wide shaped small cup shape. The width allows for you to put your homemade barista style steamed milk foam on top – don’t forget the chocolate sprinkle
- Flat White – a 250 – 350ml mug is perfect.
- Latte – A tall glass that is heat tempered.
- Tea – Enjoy a cup of tea in mugs of various sizes. For a strong tea, serve in a smaller mug. For a weaker drink, serve in a large mug
How to Care for Coffee Mugs:
Except for mugs with Gold or Silver trim, all are dishwasher and microwave safe. To avoid chipping, do not stack in the cupboard.