The Ironwood Gourmet Large Pacific Presentation Board is part of a selection of beautifully finished boards in a softened rectangular shape. Ideal for serving cheese, antipasti or equally at home for cutting and preparing meals.
Ironwood Gourmet Acacia wood is farmed from renewable plantations managed by regional farmers, and all their timber is collected by pruning the branches of the trees, this encourages vigorous growth for the future with trees often reaching 20-30 metres tall.
The beautiful quality timber is enhanced by the skilful artisans who are experts in their craft and have been making Ironwood Gourmet exclusively for over 15 years.
Ironwood Gourmet Large Pacific Presentation Board
- Size: 37cm x 27cm x 1.2cm
- Smooth edges
- Stainless steel grommet and leather loop for easier hung storage
- Farmed from sustainable plantations
- Beautiful Hand finish
- Wash Ironwood Gourmet™ products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood and Bamboo products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
Hygiene and your chopping board
- Hardwood timber has always proved to be a most hygienic product for use in chopping boards. Timber has several advantages over other materials used in chopping boards. Timber is self-healing small cuts will close by themselves. Along with this timber has natural antiseptic properties. Timber is kind to your knives, easy to clean and keep germ free. Timber chopping boards are recommended by professional chefs and knife manufacturers alike as a preferred cutting surface.