The Ironwood Gourmet Medium Pacific Presentation Board is a kitchen essential. This hardwood chopping board is both durable and good looking. This board is the ideal size for chopping food and also serving foods tot he table.
Did you know that timber chopping boards are the best material for your knife edge? While the timber is strong, it absorbs the impact the knife makes when it touch the board. This prevents premature dulling of your knife blade. Another interesting fact is that timber cutting boards hold antibacterial properties. Look after your board, and it may give a lifetime of wonderful use.
Ironwood Gourmet chopping boards are made from Acacia timber from sustainable timber plantations
Ironwood Gourmet Medium Pacific Presentation Board
- Size: 32cm x 22cm x 1.2cm
- Smooth edges
- Stainless steel grommet and leather loop for easier hung storage
- Timber comes from sustainable plantations
- Beautiful Hand finish
- Wash Ironwood Gourmet™ products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up on counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood and Bamboo products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
Hygiene and your chopping board:
- Hardwood timber has always proved to be a most hygienic product for use in chopping boards. Timber has several advantages over other materials used in chopping boards. Timber is self healing small cuts will close by themselves. Along with this timber has natural antiseptic properties. Timber is kind to your knives, easy to clean and keep germ free.