The Jean Dubost St Louis cutlery set for 6 persons (24pc) is one of our most popular designs in the the Jean Dubost range. Known for their prestigious handmade Laguiole French cutlery, Jean Dubost is revered around the globe as the Father of Genuine Laguiole. The Dubost family was the first company to export beautiful Laguiole cutlery to the western world and make the Laguiole style instantly recognized. With meticulous attention to detail, each piece in the Jean Dubost St Louis cutlery set is handmade and finished. With its tri-colour, Pepper, Taupe and Ivory there is an instant ageless charm about this cutlery setting. Stylishly gift-boxed in a black stained timber cutlery tray the Jean Dubost St Louis cutlery set is also a very popular gift of French quality.
Contents of the Jean Dubost St Louis cutlery set
- 6 x St Louis Steak Knife 1.5mm blade thickness – non serrated (2 of each colour – Pepper, Taupe and Ivory)
- 6 x St Louis Fork
- 6 x St Louis Dessert spoon
- 6 x St Louis Tea spoon
- Black stain timber tray
- Certificate of French Authenticity
Special features of Jean Dubost St Louis cutlery set
- Hand Polished
- 25 plus stages of manual production on every piece
- Blades are made using hand polished AZ420C Stainless Steel
- ABS Acrylic handles – the colour is not applied to the surface of the handle but goes right the way through meaning they are colour fast.
- Steak Knife blades can be honed and resharpened as required
- Full tang extending through the spine.
- Blades are stamped with the Jean Dubost brand logo for authentication
Extended Warranty – ONLY TABLEKING OFFERS A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON OUR JEAN DUBOST RANGE. Should there be any issue arising regarding the quality of the ABS or stainless steel component of your cutlery we shall replace the affected item for free. Should the pattern be no longer available we shall in our discretion replace the entire set with a current design.