The striking KitchenAid 2 slice Toaster in Empire Red brings colour to your kitchen counter top. This toaster will cook your toast or crumpets just how you like them with 7 shades of toasting to choose from, as well as a crumpet setting, defrost, reheat and keep warm setting. This smart looking toaster is made from an all-metal construction with a painted metal housing with a smudge resistant finish.
The Empire Red KitchenAid 2 Slice Toaster features manual controls and an extra-high lift lever so you can reach those small pieces of bread.
- 1 x KitchenAid 2 Slice Slice Toaster – Empire Red
Features of the KitchenAid 2 Slice Toaster – Empire Red
- 7 Shade Settings to get your bread toasted just the way you like it
- Defrost Function
- Crumpet Function – reduces power on one side of the heating elements by 50%, toasting the slices crumpet side while gently browning the bottom.
- Keep Warm Function – keeps the bread warm for up to 3 minutes
- Reheat Function – quickly reheats the toasted bread in under a minute
- Automatic Cycle Toasting
- Extra Wide 3.8cm Slots to allow for a variety of bread types and pastries
- Smudge Resistant exterior for a stylish finish
- Easy to Clean Crumb Tray, push to open
- All metal durable construction
- Warranty: Manyfacturer 2 year replacement warranty on parts and labour against manufacturer’s faults – household use only
- Height: 20.2cm Width: 30.5cm Depth: 19.6cm
- 90cm cord length
- 4 special functions – crumpet, defrost, reheat, keep warm
Item code: 5KMT2116AER
|WA + NT
How are your items Delivered?
All orders through Tableking are sent via door to door courier NOT by Australia Post. All items require a signature at time of delivery being left. Please note we DO NOT deliver to Post office boxes as we DO NOT use Australia Post. Australia Post do not cover insurance on breakable or fragile items so we can not use them for delivery.
Every Tableking delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items desptached and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise specified the majority of our items are despatched within 48 hours of your order placement. Below is a guide for transit time periods
Brisbane | Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne – Generally next working day from date of despatched
Adelaide | Hobart – Generally 2 – 3 working days from date of despatched
Perth | Darwin – Generally 5 – 10 working days from date of despatched
Regional QLD | NSW | VIC | SA | TAS – Generally 5 working days from date of despatched
Regional WA | NT and remote destinations Australia Wide – Allow up to 14 working days
We do not deliver to Island destinations. Australia Mainland and Tasmania only.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund an order where the cost of freight is beyond reasonable for the order to be completed.