Reduce your cooking time by up to half using the Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker. This 6 litre pressure cooker has all the bells and whistles to ensure it delivers a tasty nutritious meal safely every time.
The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure cooker is your highly efficient kitchen help; saving you time in the kitchen and creating meals full of flavour and moisture and packed full of nutrients. Imagine cooking rice in 6 minutes, potatoes in jackets in less than 10 minutes and lamb stew in 20 minutes, this is only possible with the use of a good pressure cooker.This Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker ensures your safety with multiple over-pressure safety devices.
Features of Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker
- 6 litre capacity
- 24 cm base
- Stay cool plastic fittings
- capacity marks on the inside
- Fully automatic lid locking system to prevent opening under pressure
- Flavour valve to preserve natural flavours and food colours
- Acoustic and visual pressure indicator for easy control
- Multiple over pressure safety devices for your safety
- Suitable for all cooktops including Ceramic, Induction, Halogen, Gas and Electric
- Made in Switzerland
- Superthermic sandwich-base for rapid and even heat absorption on all heat sources including halogen and induction
- Rust free stainless steel guarantees durability and long life
- Non stick external base made from hard and high-resistant titanium allows for quick browning and easy cleaning.
During Christmas – New Years our couriers run limited services. Orders placed between the 22nd of December through to the 10th of January may be delivered during that time however it is more likely that they shall be delivered after the couriers recommence full services in January.
All Australian States: Flat rate $9.90 per order All freight sent fully insured.
|WA + NT||$14.90|
How are your items Delivered?
All orders through Tableking are sent via door to door courier NOT by Australia Post. All items require a signature at time of delivery being left. Please note we DO NOT deliver to Post office boxes as we DO NOT use Australia Post. Australia Post do not cover insurance on breakable or fragile items so we can not use them for delivery.
EVERY Tableking delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items desptached and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise specified the majority of our items are despatched within 48 hours of your order placement. Below is a guide for transit time periods
Brisbane | Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne – Generally next working day from date of desptach
Adelaide | Hobart – Generally 2 – 3 working days from date of desptach
Perth | Darwin – Generally 5 – 10 working days from date of desptach
Regional QLD | NSW | VIC | SA | TAS – Generally 5 working days from date of desptach
Regional WA | NT and remote destinations Australia Wide – Allow up to 14 working days
We do not deliver to Island destinations. Australia Mainland and Tasmania only.