When only the best steak knives will do, choose the Laguiole Jean Dubost Exotic Wood Steak Knives Set 6pc. Each knife in this premium steak knife set is made with a different wood handle including Olive Wood, Wenge, Rose, Bubinga, Oak and Birch. The leader in French Laguiole knives, Jean Dubost has sourced exotic timbers from around the globe to create this very special knife set. The carved wooden handles are beautifully shaped and finished showing off their grain against the tang of the knife. Each piece is an example of true craftsmanship.
Made from quality European 18-10 Stainless steel with a 2.5mm thickness. You can clearly see the full tang of each knife as each spine is engraved below the Bumble Bee regional marker.
The Master Cutlers at Jean Dubost France have adopted their passion for cutlery excellence to bring to their Laguiole range quality Wood handled specialty items such as this steak knife set. With over 25 stages of manual production of honing, sanding and polishing to bring you genuine French Laguiole cutlery made to perfection.
These premium steak knives are presented in a traditional Laguiole closing presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- 1 x Olive Wood Steak Knife
- 1 x Wenge Steak Knife
- 1 x Rose Wood Steak knife
- 1 x Bubinga Wood Steak Knife
- 1 x Oak Wood Steak Knife
- 1 x Birch Wood Steak Knife
- 1 x closing presentation box
Features of the Laguiole Jean Dubost Exotic Wood Steak Knives
- 100% Genuine French Laguiole
- Made in France
- Made from 18-10 European Stainless Steel with an Olive Wood handle
- Blades can be resharpened as required.
- 2.5mm thick blades – among the strongest blades on the planet
- Ergonomic shaping for comfort and easy grip
- Closing presentation box
- Full tang knives
- Bumble Bee Laguiole regional marker on each item
- Hallmarked Dubost name on knife blades
- Certificate of authenticity
- Hand wash recommended.
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost: Jean Dubost is one of the most recognized Laguiole manufacturers, carefully crafting beautiful French cutlery for department stores and boutiques around the world. Jean Dubost is a fourth generation family owned business located in the Theirs, France. The heritage of cutlery making is the Jean Dubost family blood, having been recently awarded the EPV – Living Heritage Company label as it continues traditional and industrial techniques with a touch modernity. You will fall in love with your Laguiole, the quality, the feel and the beautiful aesthetics.