This Laguiole Jean Dubost Lighthorn Cutlery Set 24pc caters for 6 people. This elegant lighthorn cutlery set boasts unique ivory like appearance with white veining and is designed to suit both formal entertaining and everyday use. This set for 6 has been crafted to the highest standard in France, with over 25 stages of manual production to ensure perfection on your table. You will enjoy the well weighted knives, the faultless finish on the handles, the mirror polish of the blade and overall look of your genuine Laguiole cutlery.
This Laguiole cutlery set by Jean Dubost is made from quality 18/10 European Stainless Steel with a bright and durable acrylic handle that ensures comfort. Each cutlery piece features the Bumble Bee regional marker and all knives are hallmarked with the Dubost name to ensure authenticity.
This Laguiole by Jean Dubost Cutlery set is a genuine French product. Each item is clearly embossed with the Jean Dubost France hallmark, and feature the Laguiole Bee symbol
Laguiole Jean Dubost Lighthorn Cutlery Set details:
- Genuine Laguiole made in Thiers, France
- Full tang, ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel AZ420C the European equivalent of 18/10 stainless steel
- 1.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage
- Blades can be resharpened
- Dishwasher Safe
- The acrylic handles are made from high tech ABS plastic and offers a high-impact, durable and beautiful finish. This same material is also used in musical instruments and golf club heads for their superior durability and quality.
- Dishwasher safe
- 12 month manufacturer replacement warranty
- 6 x Laguiole Lighthorn Steak Knife (not serrated)
- 6 x Laguiole Lighthorn Fork
- 6 x Laguiole Lighthorn Table Spoon
- 6 x Laguiole Lighthorn Tea Spoon
- Authenticity Certificate
- Wooden storage canteen
Tableking BONUS OFFER: Tableking extends for free to its customers a full 2 years against handle and blade defects. All claims shall be subject to Tablekings determination and shall be based around the claimed item being faulty only. The warranty shall not cover misuse or deliberate damage.
About Jean Dubost Laguiole: Jean Dubost Laguiole is an internationally renown fourth generation family owned cutler business, creating middle to high end cutlery ranges in the village of Viscomtat, near Thiers France. Whilst Jean Dubost has many imitators, none have come close to the beauty, finish, material or bespoke design that come with generations of expertise and attention to details.
Also available in Laguiole Lighthorn range: Cheese sets, kitchen set, cake fork set and more