These Laguiole Jean Dubost Lighthorn Steak Knives will become an important part of your table settings. They make a useful addition to your Laguiole Lighthorn Cutlery set. You will use them every time you serve steak or other meats. Imagine a BBQ on a sunny deck, laughing and chatting with friends and family. Or as a useful accompaniment for that formal dinner if serving roast. Why not add a carving set to complete the scene.
- 6 x Lighthorn Steak Knives
- Certificate of Authencity
- in open natural wood box
Why you will love Laguiole Jean Dubost Lighthorn Steak Knives
- Genuine Laguiole made in Thiers, France
- Full tang, ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel AZ420C the European equivalent of 18/10 stainless steel
- 1.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage
- Dishwasher Safe
- The acrylic handles are made from high tech ABS plastic and offers a high-impact, durable and beautiful finish. This same material is also used in musical instruments and golf club heads for their superior durability and quality.
- 12 month manufacturer replacement warrantyAbout Jean Dubost Laguiole: Jean Dubost Laguiole is an internationally renown forth generation family owned cutler business, creating middle to high end cutlery ranges in the village of Viscomtat, near Thiers France. Whilst Jean Dubost has many imitators, none have come close to the beauty, finish, material or bespoke design that come with generations of expertise and attention to details.Also available in Laguiole Lighthorn range: Cheese sets, kitchen set, cake fork set and moreClick here to learn how to identify genuine Laguiole Cutlery