LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER
As far as the French go, there is only one real brand of Laguiole cutlery and that is Genuine Jean Dubost. It is the brand that the others copy from. It is the company that first exported Laguiole outside of Europe and made it famous world wide. Jean Dubost has many imitations and none come close to the magnificent finish, quality materials or bespoke design. If you’re after cheap Laguiole cutlery then there are plenty of other brands on the market but if you are a discerning customer who wants to pay for the very best then Jean Dubost is the only name you should consider.
Features : Dishwasher safe – Full Tang comfortable hand shaped handles – Stainless steel rivet technology – genuine Laguoile 1.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage.
- 6 x Marble Blue Signature Table knife
- 6 x Marble Blue Signature Table fork
- 6 x Marble Blue Signature Dessert / Table Spoon
- 6 x Marble Blue Signature Tea spoon
- Certificate of authenticity
- 100% Made in Laguiole France by the Number one name in Superior Laguiole – Jean Dubost
- Genuine Laguoile Wooden signature canteen partitioned draw tray
- Highest Grade French Stainless steel
Tableking BONUS OFFER
- Tableking shall extend the manufacturers warranty to a full 2 years warranty against handle and blade defects. All claims shall be subject to Tableking’s determination and shall be based on the damaged item being faulty only. The warranty shall not cover misuse or deliberate damage to the item.
ALL orders over $200 are delivered free, regardless of size. Tableking guarantees no hidden fees at checkout
Tableking offers a fixed priced shipping fee, regardless of the size of your order. This fixed fee includes transit insurance, covering the item for breakage or loss during transit. There are no sneaky additional delivery fees in our checkout – just one flat delivery charge.
|WA + NT
How are your items Delivered?
All orders through Tableking are sent via door to door courier NOT by Australia Post. All items require a signature at time of delivery being left. Please note we DO NOT deliver to Post office boxes as we DO NOT use Australia Post. Australia Post do not cover insurance on breakable or fragile items so we can not use them for delivery.
EVERY Tableking delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items desptached and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise specified the majority of our items are despatched within 48 hours of your order placement. Below is a guide for transit time periods
Brisbane | Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne – Generally next working day from date of desptach
Adelaide | Hobart – Generally 2 – 3 working days from date of desptach
Perth | Darwin – Generally 5 – 10 working days from date of desptach
Regional QLD | NSW | VIC | SA | TAS – Generally 5 working days from date of desptach
Regional WA | NT and remote destinations Australia Wide – Allow up to 14 working days
We do not deliver to Island destinations. Australia Mainland and Tasmania only.