Made in France, Jean Dubost Laguiole cutlery makes any meal special. Spectacular mixed colour French cutlery set for six crafted to a perfection of the highest standard as well as finish. Using Twenty-Five stages, they create each piece with pride as well as attention to detail. The well-weighted knives are enjoyable to use and also comfortable to hold. The acrylic handles have a perfect finish. As well, the mirror finished European stainless steel tang, bolster and blades complete the look of luxury.
Every piece of Jean Dubost also features the famous ‘Bee’ regional marker. The knives contained in the set are branded with the Dubost name to ensure authenticity. We have had many customers fooled into purchasing inferior Indian or Chinese ‘Laguiole imitation cutlery’. Genuine Laguiole is Made in France. There are some websites which claim genuine Laguiole can be made in other countries. Genuine Laguiole is French. For more information view our article related to Identifying Laguiole French cutlery.
Laguiole Jean Dubost Multi Cutlery Set 24pc details:
- Made in Theirs, France
- Genuine Laguiole cutlery
- Material: Quality European equivalent of English commercial-quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Full tang ergonomic handles
- 1.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage
- Blades can be sharpened
- Certificate of authenticity
- Bumble Bee Laguiole regional marker on each item
- Hallmark Dubost name on knife blades
- Dishwasher safe when using liquid detergent.
- Manufacturer warranty – 12 month
- Steak Knife (not serrated) x 6
- Table Fork x 6
- Dessert Spoon x 6
- Tea Spoon x 6
- Presented in a genuine Laguiole Wooden canteen drawer tray also with Jean Dubost branded into the timber.
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost: Jean Dubost is one of France’s most accomplished Laguiole manufacturers. Jean Dubost Mixed Coloured Cutlery takes pride of place in department stores as well as niche boutique stores. Jean Dubost is a fourth generation family cutlery business. The company and production are carried out in the Thiers region of France. The heritage of cutlery making is in the Jean Dubost family blood. In recent years Dubost has been awarded the EPV – Living Heritage Company label. Beautiful traditional as well as industrial designs with a touch modernity. You will fall in love with your Laguiole, the quality, the feel and the beautiful aesthetics.