This striking Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Cutlery Set combines the appeal of timber with the quality finish of Laguiole cutlery. This cutlery set for 6 boasts a luxurious Olive Wood handle that is ergonomic to hold and smooth to touch. The carved olive wood handle is one of the world’s most revered timbers of choice as it gives a gentle grain which when polished is simply beautiful, with each piece a true testament of master craftsmanship.
The cutlery is made from quality European 18/10 Stainless steel with a 2.5mm thickness giving a wonderful weighty feel that comes with quality cutlery. The full tang is exposed with and engraving down the spine of the knives below the bumblebee regional marker. Futhermore, each piece has been hallmarked with the Dubost name to ensure authenticity
Crafted to the highest standard in France, with over 25 stages of manual production to ensure perfection on your table. You will enjoy the well-weighted knives, the faultless finish on the handles, the mirror polish of the blade and overall look of your genuine Laguiole cutlery.
- 6 x Steak Knife
- 6 x Fork
- 6 x Table Spoon
- 6 x Tea Spoon
- 1 x Authenticity Certificate
- 1 x Wooden storage case
Features of Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Cutlery Set:
- Genuine Laguiole made in Thiers, France
- Full tang, ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel AZ420C the European equivalent of 18/10 stainless steel
- 2.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage
- Blades can be resharpened as required
- Beautiful Olive Wood handles with ergonomic grip
- Bumble Bee Laguiole regional marker on each piece
- Certificate of authenticity
- Presented in a timber closing storage case
- Hallmarked Dubost name on each piece
- 12 month manufacturer replacement warranty
- Hand wash is recommended
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost: Jean Dubost is one of the most recognized Laguiole manufacturers, carefully crafting beautiful French cutlery for department stores and boutiques around the world. Jean Dubost is a fourth generation family owned business located in the Theirs, France. The heritage of cutlery making is the Jean Dubost family blood, having been recently awarded the EPV – Living Heritage Company label as it continues traditional and industrial techniques with a touch modernity. You will fall in love with your Laguiole, the quality, the feel and the beautiful aesthetics.