The Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Steak Knife and Fork Set comprises of 6 steak knives and 6 forks with a specially crafted handle made from the timber of the Olive Tree. This beautiful 12 piece steak knife set has been made amongst the highest standards in the world, with each piece a true testament of master craftsmanship. The carved olive wood handle is one of the worlds most revered timbers of choice as it gives a gentle grain which when polished is simply beautiful.
The Master Cutlers at Jean Dubost France have adopted their passion for cutlery excellence to bring to their Laguiole range quality Olive Wood handled specialty items such as this steak knife set. With over 25 stages of manual production of honing, sanding and polishing to bring you genuine French Laguiole cutlery made to perfection.
- 6 x Steak Knife (non serrated blade)
- 6 x Steak Fork
Features of the Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knife and Fork Set 12pc
- 100% Genuine French Laguiole
- Made in France
- Made from 18-10 European Stainless Steel with an Olive Wood handle
- Blades can be resharpened as required.
- 2.5mm thick blades – among the strongest blades on the planet
- Ergonomic shaping for comfort and easy grip
- Handmade display canteen
- Bumble Bee Laguiole regional marker on each item
- Hallmarked Dubost name on knife blades
- Certificate of authenticity
- Hand wash recommended.
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost: Jean Dubost is one of the most recognized Laguiole manufacturers, carefully crafting beautiful French cutlery for department stores and boutiques around the world. Jean Dubost is a fourth generation family owned business located in the Theirs, France. The heritage of cutlery making is the Jean Dubost family blood, having been recently awarded the EPV – Living Heritage Company label as it continues traditional and industrial techniques with a touch modernity. You will fall in love with your Laguiole, the quality, the feel and the beautiful aesthetics.