The Laguiole Jean Dubost St Louis Steak Knife and Fork Set brings a bit of France to your dining table. This steak knife set comprises of 6 steak knives and 6 forks in a combination of neutral colours pepper, taupe and ivory. This set for 6 is crafted to the highest standard in France. Each piece goes through 25 stages of manual production to ensure perfection. You will enjoy the well weighted knives, the faultless finish on the handles, the mirror polish of the blade and overall look of your genuine Laguiole cutlery
Made from quality 18-10 European stainless steel with a durable acrylic handle that ensures comfort and good looks for long time to come. Each cutlery piece features the Bumble Bee regional marker and all knives are hallmarked with the Dubost name to ensure authenticity.
This set is a genuine French product. Each item is clearly embossed with the Jean Dubost France hallmark, and feature also the Laguiole Bee symbol
- 6 x Steak knife 1.5mm stainless steel blade
- 6 x Fork
- Authentication certificate
Features of the Laguiole Jean Dubost St Louis Steak Knife and fork Set:
- Genuine Laguiole made in Thiers, France
- Full tang, ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel AZ420C the European equivalent of 18/10 stainless steel
- 1.5mm blade width for superior strength, durability and long life usage
- The Blades can be sharpened
- Dishwasher Safe
- Acrylic handles made from high tech ABS plastic. They offer high-impact durable surface. The polished handle is a shiny, beautiful finish. The same material is used in musical instruments and also golf club heads.
- Dishwasher safe
- 12 month manufacturer replacement warranty
Tableking BONUS OFFER
Tableking extends for free to its customers a full 2 years against handle as well as blade defects. All claims shall be subject to Tablekings determination and shall be based around the claimed item being faulty only. The warranty shall not cover misuse or deliberate damage.
About Jean Dubost Laguiole: Jean Dubost Laguiole is an internationally renown forth generation family owned cutler business. They create middle to high end cutlery ranges. Their factory is located in the village of Viscomtat, near Thiers France. Whilst Jean Dubost has many imitators, none have come close to the beauty, finish, as well as bespoke design that come with generations of expertise and attention to details.
Also available in this range: Laguiole St louis Cutlery Set