The Messermeister Royale Elite 2pc Carving Set proves that carving meats can be an effortless task. The Kullenschliff Carving Knife features alternating kullens (grooves) that assist with a smooth cutting action; reducing drag and also preventing food from sticking to the blade. The fine-edge razor sharp blade will give you generations of enjoyment.
This hand-crafted Carving knife is ground down to a sharp profile and hold its edge retention well. The beautiful American Walnut Burl handle on both the knife and also the fork; features a rich, deep brown flared pattern, with qualities of superior strength and hardness. No two handles are identical. The handle has an ergonomic design for balance and knife control. The knife is forged from a single billet of the finest German high-carbon stainless steel alloy that is hot drop hammer forged; and then hand-crafted by 3rd generation cutlery artisan in Solingen, Germany – the home of knives.
This individually handcrafted range will last a lifetime and even comes with a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- 1 x Kullenschliff20cm carving knife
- 1 x Carving Fork
Also available in this luxury knife range is the Royale Elite Kitchen Knife Set 4pc
Messermeister Royale Elite 2pc Carving Set details
- Ultra thin profile using stealth technology
- Stunning American Walnut Burl handle offers durability and strength
- Alternating kullens, also known as grooves reduce drag and sticking
- Rockwell of 57-58
- Hand polished 15-degree elite edge
- Ergonomic Chefs Bolster
- Enveloped full-tang
- Ergonomic and well-balanced knife
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- The blade, bolster and tang are one-piece, hot-drop forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy.
About Messermeister Knives: This knife brand represents the ultimate in quality knives for both the professional chef and also the home cook. The blades are all made from the finest quality materials with a balance that makes food preparation a pure joy. Messermeister consistently outperforms other brands in performance and functionality.