Available for immediate delivery – Limited Supply – Do not miss out. Made for the food and hospitality industry, this product is a fast drying biocidal spray that you can spray on virtually anything and walk away. Biocide is a powerful cleaner against bacteria, moulds, and fungi. Designed to provide a total kill on a broad spectrum of organisms and pathogens. Australian Made
Sanitise your office and home
Perfect for takeaway counters, banks, schools, as well as the office and even the interior of your car. Also ideal for door handles, sinks, bathrooms, and kitchens. Rapidly kill germs on surfaces that people often touch using the Biocidal Cleaner.
Its food-safe qualities make it ideal for not only cafes and restaurants, but also gyms, places of learning, Taxis, and other workplaces. Complete sanitisation for desks, chairs, office door handles bathroom taps, countertops. Also perfect for the home front door, doorknobs, frames, kitchen bench, and other areas.
Simply spray and let dry. No need for wiping down thanks to the quick-dry formula.
- Size: 500ml spray bottle.
- Broad-spectrum biocidal action
- Independently tested
- Ideal for both interior and exterior cleaning of Taxis and food transportation vehicles
- Sanitises in one operation
- Odourless, non-tainting
The bacterial agent employed by Biocidal cleaner has a wide spectrum of activity encompassing the Salmonella and Listeria food organisms. Other organisms controlled include:
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Aspergillus Niger
- Bacillus Cereus
- Escherichia Coli
The rapid kill and powerful sanitising effect of Biocidal Cleaner have been independently confirmed by consulting Reading Scientific Services Limited. Seven Key Pathogenic organisms were selected for this study, performed in both clean and dirty conditions.
Is the sanitiser safe to use around food?
This cleaner is purposely designed for the use around food process equipment, meat trucks, and tray washes.
Is there a lingering odour
This is odourless, non-tainting formula. Making it ideal to use around cafes, restaurants and also in waiting rooms where people may be sensitive to the smell of cleaning agents
Does this Clean as well as Sanitise?
If you are after a dual-action cleaning and sanitising product view Biocidal Spray
Do I need to dilute the formula?
No. It is ready to spray and use immediately
Why is this different from other cleaners available in supermarkets?
The FoodSmart cleaner is a commercial-grade cleaner, designed for a rapid and total kill of harmful bacteria and germs that can be harmful in a restaurant or doctor surgery environment.
Biocidal Sanitisers and Covid-19
There are no disinfectants presently on the market, which can make the claim that they can kill Covid-19 as it can take up to 12 months to get approval for such testing and claim. However, this Biocidal Disinfectant and Sanitiser was, as previously stated, made for the food industry. Originally deveopled to sanitise and disinfect Meat and food trucks. Covid-19 has shown to have a weakness to detergents, and as such, apart from Biocidal properties, this product contains a detergent to aid in the attack of traces of this virus. While we can not make the claim that it will kill the virus, it is among the few surface sanitisers which may offer a strong possibility to do so.
For further information about Biocide Sanitisers, read this article from the American Chemistry Website.
What are the steps you can take to make sure their homes/offices are disinfected, sanitized, etc., to protect from COVID-19?
Antimicrobials, also known as biocides, prevent the growth and spread of unwanted microbes. We rely on a class of antimicrobial products known as disinfectants to kill many disease-causing viruses, like COVID-19.
First, it is critical that people understand the difference between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing – there are distinct differences.2 “Cleaning” removes dirt and impurities from surfaces or objects, but it does not kill germs. “Sanitizing” lowers the number of germs on a surface or object by reducing the germs to levels considered safe by public health standards or requirements. “Disinfecting” kills germs by using antimicrobials directly on surfaces and objects.
Additional tips for keeping healthy include:
- Use antimicrobials on highly touched surfaces in your home. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), cleaning visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best-practice measure for the prevention of COVID-19. CDC recommends a thorough disinfection of sinks, toilets, doorknobs, and other hard surfaces that people frequently touch. Also, keep in mind that germs and bacteria can hide in many places. Use a disinfectant on your countertops, sinks, cabinets, appliance surfaces, and all handles or drawer pulls. Finally, everyone should wash their hands regularly with soap and water.
- Use antimicrobials on highly touched surfaces in your office. No one wants to make a coworker ill, so the use of antimicrobial products will disinfect equipment like computer keyboards, staplers, and desks.
- Use antimicrobials in highly populated areas. Use antimicrobials to disinfect armrests, seats, and other places while traveling on airplanes, trains, and automobiles. One of the fastest ways to spread viruses or bacterial infections is to be trapped in close quarters with strangers.