This Royal Doulton Radial Wine Glasses takes its inspiration from dramatic Art Deco design. The linear cuts separate two bands of deep vertical cuts resulting in a dramatic, bold design. Equally glamorous and luxurious, these crystal wine glasses are set to impress.
At your next formal dinner party, imagine the sparkle from these beautiful glasses. You will stand back and admire the beauty. Your guests will be impressed that you cared to use the very best.
Royal Doulton Radial Wine Glasses:
- Height: 19cm
- Width 8cm
- Capacity: 220ml
- Handwash recommended
- Made from 24% lead crystal
- Wonderful clarity and light refraction
- 4 x wine glass
Also available in this range: Royal Doulton Radial Tumbler Set
Royal Doulton is an established English brand that has recently celebrated 200 years of quality tableware design and manufacturing. Royal Doulton dinner sets, glassware, crystal and cutlery coveted around the world, for their polished design and high-quality assurance. In 1901 King Edward granted the Burslem factory a royal warrant. At Doulton they adopted the British Lion as a logo and started the Royal Doulton Brand name which has gone on to become a household classic. Royal Doulton is no longer a family business but is now part of the famous Waterford Wedgewood Group.
Caring for your Crystal glasses
- Take care not to bump glasses when carrying and also during washing
- Hand washing is recommended for all crystal glassware. Wash in warm soapy water, rinse under warm water and dry with lint-free cloth
- Do not store your glasses on the rims, always store right side up