The Savannah 20cm Chef’s Knife is part of the Savannah Professional Knife Range. You will enjoy using the Chef’s knife whilst performing any number of tasks in the kitchen, from chopping, mincing, slicing and disjointing large cuts of meat. The Chef’s Knife is a truly well used muti-purpose knife
Savannah 20cm Chef’s Knife details:
- Double bolster
- Forged 20cm blade
- Manufactured to Japanese engineering standards from professional quality X50CrMoV15 German ice-hardened stainless steel
- Perfectly balanced through a heavy double bolster design
- Handles manufactured from silicone-impregnated laminated pakka wood: a hard-working and beautiful hard wood. It is naturally moisture resistant and the added silicone makes the handle impervious to water and food acids
- Incredibly sharp and durable
- Blade has been honed by hand by a master craftsman, utilising the ancient Japanese sharpening technique used for sharpening samurai swords, and is etched with the “Samurai Sharpening” signature.
|WA + NT||$12.90|
How are your items Delivered?
All orders through Tableking are sent via door to door courier NOT by Australia Post. All items require a signature at time of delivery being left. Please note we DO NOT deliver to Post office boxes as we DO NOT use Australia Post. Australia Post do not cover insurance on breakable or fragile items so we can not use them for delivery.
Every Tableking delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items desptached and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise specified the majority of our items are despatched within 48 hours of your order placement. Below is a guide for transit time periods
Brisbane | Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne – Generally next working day from date of despatched
Adelaide | Hobart – Generally 2 – 3 working days from date of despatched
Perth | Darwin – Generally 5 – 10 working days from date of despatched
Regional QLD | NSW | VIC | SA | TAS – Generally 5 working days from date of despatched
Regional WA | NT and remote destinations Australia Wide – Allow up to 14 working days
We do not deliver to Island destinations. Australia Mainland and Tasmania only.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund an order where the cost of freight is beyond reasonable for the order to be completed.