Exceed your cooking expectations with the Scanpan Coppernox Stock Pot 7.2L. The unique Coppernox base on this stock pot distributes heat rapidly and also evenly – no hot spots! whilst retaining the heat when cooking. The impact bonded base includes 2 layers of aluminium both above and also below a copper wedge. This copper wedge provides optimal heat diffusion also ultimate heat control when cooking.
The Coppernox base in combination with an 18/10 stainless steel body with an attractive internal mirror finish also with double rivet handles with silicone insert for added comfort; make this a stock pot worth investing in. This pan is suitable for use on all heat surfaces induction, and also in the oven up to 200°C.
For cookware with performance results, you can’t go past the Scanpan Coppernox range
Scanpan Coppernox Stock Pot 7.2L details:
- Size: 24cm pan
- Capacity: 7.2L
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel body with a mirror polish finish interior
- Sleek cookware design for easy cleaning
- No harmful non-stick chemicals
- Suitable for all heat surfaces including gas, induction, electric and also ceramic
- Double rivet handles with silicone inserts for grip and comfort
- Oven safe to 220c
- 5ply base includes a copper wedge surrounded by two layers of aluminium. The whole piece is then covered with stainless steel.
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Dishwasher safe
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 x Stock Pot 7.2L
- 1 x Lid
About Scanpan: This Danish cookware brand has been a favourite among Australians for over a decade. Scanpan’s focus on quality materials ensures their cookware items deliver positive results every time. The Scanpan frypans, saucepans and also roasters are renown for their long lifespan, ease of use and beautiful aesthetics.