The new Scanpan HaptIQ Dutch oven 6.5L offers extreme versatility for both slow cooking and one-pot meals. Here, the almost indestructible non-stick cooking surface always you to easily brown meats for casseroles and ensures a quick clean up.
The new Scanpan HaptIQ range is made from robust materials. A durable 5 layer clad aluminium construction gives you an even heat control with no hot spots. But, what you will love the most is the non-toxic non-stick coating with micro-textured coating. This surface offers exceptional release and will not blister, peel or scrape away.
Scanpan HaptIQ Dutch Oven 6.5L:
- Size: 26cm
- Capacity: 6.5L
- Comes with a sturdy glass lid
- Superb heat retention
- Startanium+ non-stick surface offers commercial-grade release and searing
- Five-layer clad aluminium construction
- Mirror polish stainless steel exterior
- Suitable for use on:
- Induction, solid plate, ceramic, radiant ring, gas and halogen stovetops
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Free from PFOA and PFOS
- Made in Denmark
- 10 yr manufacturer guarantee against manufacturing defects
Why use a Dutch Oven?
A Dutch oven is also known as a casserole pot. Our customers use their dutch ovens for a wide variety of recipes including slow cooking meals both on the stove and the oven. The stainless steel dutch oven can even be put to use as a large saucepan or stockpot; for making your own stock or cooking up large batches of pasta.
Want more? See the entire Scanpan HaptIQ range