Scanpan HaptIQ Saute Pan aims to transform your cooking experience. Featuring an almost indestructible non-stick cooking surface that makes searing meats and cooking proteins all that easier.
The new Scanpan HaptIQ range is made from robust materials. A durable 5 layer clad aluminium construction gives you an even heat control with no hot spots. But, what you will love the most is the non-toxic non-stick coating with micro-textured coating. This surface offers exceptional release and will not blister, peel or scrape away.
Scanpan HaptIQ Saute Pan 28cm:
- Size: 28cm
- Comes with a sturdy glass lid
- Startanium+ non-stick surface offers commercial-grade release and searing
- Five-layer clad aluminium construction
- Mirror polish stainless steel exterior
- Cool to touch handle
- Suitable for use on:
- Induction, solid plate, ceramic, radiant ring, gas and halogen stovetops
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Free from PFOA and PFOS
- Made in Denmark
- 10 yr manufacturer guarantee against manufacturing defects
Why use a saute pan?
For many, a saute pan is preferred over a traditional frypan. The high walls give it added versatility, allowing you to not only cook and sear meats but to also simmer sauces. We also love a sturdy glass lid; stopping splatter or frying mess a lid is a certain necessity in the kitchen.
Want more? See the entire Scanpan HaptIQ range