The Stanley Rogers Copper Tri-Ply Frypan 28cm combines classic beauty of copper with modern technology to give you an incredible cooking experience. The non-stick cooking surface makes cooking and cleaning a dream
This Copper cookware range features a quality copper exterior with a premium 18/10 stainless steel interior. The aluminium core base offers rapid heat conduction and even heat distribution to give you control when cooking. The non-stick surface is made from a Whitford Quantum2® triple layer, ceramic reinforced non-stick coating. Containing no PFOAs
This frypan is suitable for all cooktops including induction.
Stanley Rogers Copper Tri-Ply Frypan 28cm
- Size: 28cm base
- Materials: Mirror finish copper exterior, satin 18/10 stainless steel interior, aluminium core.
- Whitford Quantum2® triple layer, ceramic reinforced non-stick coating. Containing no PFOAs
- Suitable for all cooktops inc induction
- Cool touch riveted handle
- Internal volume markings
- 50 year manufacturer guarantee
- Hand wash only
How to protect your non-stick cookware surface.
There are certain precautions you can take when using non-stick cookware and bakeware:
- Do not overheat the cookware. Non stick cookware can begin to break down at 260 degrees Celsius. This can produce fumes and vapours which is not healthy.
- It is suggest that with any non stick pot, pan or baking dish you use a low, medium to medium high heat avoiding the super high temperatures.
- Always use the pan with something in it. Do not preheat a pan empty.
- Do not leave an empty pan or pot on a hot burner or in a hot oven.
- Use wooden, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid chipping or scratching the surface
- If you store your non stick pans stacked always use a pot saver, tea towel or paper towel to protect the surface.
If you use good pots and pans and look after them they are safe to use and shall last you for years.