Dressing the table to impress doesn’t take much. A lovely table cloth, and also a visual centrepiece whether it be a platter or serving bowl. Finally Napkins. They are part of the very exclusive Teroforma Range made in Europe. The range is of the highest standards that it received the European Masters of Linen Guild award.
Made using the very best in Pure Long Fibre Flax, each napkin has been mechanically softened without chemicals.
Long Fibre Flax Napkins are treasured around the world. You should note they get softer the more they are used. When you buy these Napkins you are buying the very best in Quality.
Teroforma Ink Blue Pure Linen Table Napkin details:
- 1 x Teroforma Pure Linen Napkin
Features of Teroforma Ink Blue Pure Linen Table Napkin
- Colour: Ink Blue
- Over sized 20 inch x 20 inch
- Made solely from a European pure long fibre flax
- Mechanically conditioned avoiding harmful chemicals, VOC’s and formaldehyde. Woven and conditioned to the same standard as Teroforma Pure Linen napkins
- Quality linen napkins.
- Teroforma blended napkins bring a more casual appearance to the table by the combination of natural tone as well as rich colours.
- Manufactured by Linus in Lithuania the company has received ecological certification from OEKO-Tex and ISO for its eco-friendly practices in textile manufacturing.
Product Care :
To care for your Teroforma Blended linen napkins is easy. Machine wash on a gentle warm cycle with plenty of water and also a non-bleach detergent. Air dry and iron while still damp on a medium heat on the reverse side.
Teroforma Napkins are made for real life wear and tear. So enjoy using them daily.
Also available in other colours including the Teroforma Plum Napkin