The Teroforma Pure Linen Napkin – Purple Plum is part of the magnificent Teroforma Table linen designer range. An exclusive range of luxury designer Table linen napkins produced in Lithuania. Manufactured to the criteria and standards of the European Masters of Linen Guild. With an elegantly loose weave of yarn thick thread, these quality table napkins have a very ‘Cottage Linen’ appeal. Made from the highest quality European Long Fibre Flax linen they get softer the more they are used. They serve are the perfect backdrop to bone and fine china tableware or simple stoneware thanks to their neutral organic colour.
The Teroforma Range is Exclusively available in Australia through Tableking
Details of the Teroforma Pure Linen Napkin – Purple Plum
- Colour – Purple (Aubergine – Plum)
- Contents : 1 x Pure Linen Napkin
- Size : Large over sized 50cm x 50cm for easy folding
- Chemical FREE manufacturing practices –
- Manufactured in Lithuania the company has received ecological certification from OEKO-Tex and ISO for its Eco-friendly textile manufacturing.
How to care for Teroforma Pure Linen Napkin – Purple Plum
The beauty of Pure Linen Long fibre flax is that it naturally gets softer the more you use it. The Teroforma Pure Linen place mat has been mechanically conditioned to a natural softness prior to packing without the use of harmful chemicals. Making this product environmentally friend in its manufacturing and free of VOCS and formaldehyde and chemicals in your home.
- Machine wash on a gentle warm cycle with plenty of water and a non bleach detergent
- Wool mix occasionally
- Air dry and iron while still damp on a low – medium heat setting on the reverse side.
Teroforma Napkins and Placemats are designed for real life use so don’t pull them out occasionally – Set the table and love them daily.