The new Wild Wood Mogo Chop Butchers Block brings together quality workmanship with the beauty of timber to your kitchen. This large chopping board is big enough to tackle everyday food preparation, or for those times when you are cooking many meals at once.
Featuring a timber grain running down the board, the board is a showcase of warm and inviting timber colours. Look after this board, and it will last a lifetime.
Wild Wood Mogo Chop Butchers Block 45cm details:
- Size: 45cm x 33cm x 5.5cm
- Farmed from sustainable plantations
- Material: Acacia Wood
- Inset handles
- Wash Wild Wood Timber products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up on counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood and Bamboo products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
Hygiene and your chopping board
- Did you know that hardwood timber is one of the most hygienic options for cutting and preparing food? Timber is self-healing, small cuts will close on their own. Also, unlike plastic boards, timber boards have natural antibacterial properties. Timber is kind to your knives, easy to clean and keep germ free. Timber chopping boards are recommended by professional chefs and knife manufacturers alike as a preferred cutting surface.
- To ensure your timber board lasts the distance, wipe over with food-grade mineral oil when it starts to look dull. This will help prevent the board from excessive drying.
|WA + NT||$12.90|
How are your items Delivered?
All orders through Tableking are sent via door to door courier NOT by Australia Post. All items require a signature at time of delivery being left. Please note we DO NOT deliver to Post office boxes as we DO NOT use Australia Post. Australia Post do not cover insurance on breakable or fragile items so we can not use them for delivery.
Every Tableking delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items desptached and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise specified the majority of our items are despatched within 48 hours of your order placement. Below is a guide for transit time periods
Brisbane | Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne – Generally next working day from date of despatched
Adelaide | Hobart – Generally 2 – 3 working days from date of despatched
Perth | Darwin – Generally 5 – 10 working days from date of despatched
Regional QLD | NSW | VIC | SA | TAS – Generally 5 working days from date of despatched
Regional WA | NT and remote destinations Australia Wide – Allow up to 14 working days
We do not deliver to Island destinations. Australia Mainland and Tasmania only.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund an order where the cost of freight is beyond reasonable for the order to be completed.