Slice through your steak with ease with the Wilkie Brothers Stirling Steak Knife and Fork Set. The pistol grip steak knives feature a handle that sits comfortably in your hand and a serrated blade edge that will glide through even the thickest of steaks. The matching forks are perfect companion for these magnificent knives
Made from quality 18/10 stainless steel and can be used with confidence in the dishwasher
- 4 x Steak Knives
- 4 x forks
Wilkie Brothers Stirling Steak Knife and Fork Set Details:
- Timeless pistol grip design
- Ergonomic handles
- Serrated blade edge – stays sharp for years of enjoyment without needing to sharpen
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dishwasher Safe
- Presented in a gift box
About Wilkie Brothers: Blending Scottish heritage and also modern aesthetics, Wilkie Brothers cutlery is for the discerning buyer. Furthermore, the timeless design of the fine dining collections ensures your table setting will continue to look as good as the day you bought it. In addition, the team at Wilkie Bros blend their Scottish Heritage of craftsmanship to give a contemporary look to quality cutlery.
How to care for Stainless Steel Cutlery
Modern Stainless Steel cutlery requires almost zero maintenance. It is made to be exceptionally durable and rust resistant. There are a few tips however which can help you keep your cutlery in top shape for years to come.
- Always dry after washing.
- If using a dishwasher open the door at the end of the cycle to let the steam out.
- Avoid using dishwasher tablets with a citrus base as this may react with the surface leaving what appears similar to a ‘rust like’ stain. It is not rust but a chemical reaction on the surface. To remove this you may need to use a Stainless Steel cleaner which is available at your supermarket near the Brasso products.
- If you are eating with foods high in acid such as vinegars, citrus or tomato you should wash your cutlery after use as soon as possible to avoid similar staining as mentioned above.