Refunds and Returns Policy
- Tableking offers a 30 day change of mind policy. Should an item not be what you thought it would be then we shall happily offer you a credit on its return. Goods being returned must be authorised by our office so please contact us before returning any item. ALL items being returned must be in NEW condition – unused and in original packaging. In the case where an item is in sealed plastic it must be sealed and unopened on its return. Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refunded for change of mind, and are to be returned to the store at the customer’s cost and risk.
- In the case of a faulty item it shall be replaced with an identical item for you as quickly as possible.
- In the case where the item is not as described on our site we shall refund your money in full on receipt of the returned item.
- If you have a fault with your KitchenAid item, we will organise return to Tableking, repair with KitchenAid and the return of your KitchenAid appliance.
Breakage on Arrival
At Tableking we have a good record for the safe arrival of fragile goods. However if on arrival your goods are broken, chipped, cracked etc please contact us within 72 hours of your order being received and we will organise a replacement.
- Please check all contents of your order with 72 hours of receiving your parcel.